- Bob Haney Presents: Before Watchmen.
- Frankly, it’s not a complete waste of time, because that’s an amazing look for Medusa.
- Rick Veitch Swamp Thing & Arcane commission – pencils and final inked product.
- Pal Dorian points out a slight resemblance between Kevin Keller in a particular outfit with a certain plastic gentleman of no small amount of fame.
- Pal Andrew has been celebrating High Febrolutionary Month, and this particular example is my favorite so far because of its sheer Gil Kane-ness.
- I meant to link to this forever ago, but I never did…are you quite ready to be blasted by knowledge regarding…CHARLIE BRO?
- You probably heard about Gary Friedrich owing Marvel a good chunk of change after a bit of legal hoohar. If you want to help the guy out, here’s where you can do it.
- I sure read a lot of Cracked when I was a kid…sure, it was a Mad knock-off, but man, it had John Severin in every issue and he was the best. He could do caricatures of famous folks like nobody’s business, and it was genuine cartooning, not just tracings of publicity stills. And more recently, on that Witchfinder series he did for Dark Horse, I’d keep showing it to people and saying “the guy who drew this is nearly 90 years old, and just look at it…it’s amazing!”
John Severin passed away recently at the age of 90. So long, John…you were one swell artist.