- Bully, the bulliest of all stuffed bulls, just wrapped up his 366 Days of Alfred Pennyworth project with this explanatory post, and kicked off 365 Days of DC House Ads with this post. How that little bull manages to put out so much good stuff when he has trouble even reaching the keyboard is beyond me.
- Sent to me by Many Folks: Gerhard (he of all-the-bits-of-Cerebus-not-by-Dave-Sim fame) puts down some lavish lines over a Bernie Wrightson-penciled Swamp Thing drawing.
- From pal JP: a penciled image of Swamp Thing and Mary Worth, as you’ve always wanted them.
- “OOH! OOOOOH! ME, ME, HE’S MINE, ME ME ME!“
- “What’s So Great About Swamp Thing?”
“He can easily regrow damaged or severed body parts, and can even transport himself across the globe by leaving his current form, transferring his consciousness to a new form grown from whatever vegetable matter is present in the location he wishes to reach”
“its a mystery and a good show”
“I dunno, you tell me”